Job: Property Manager / Personal Assistant, Palm Beach, FL
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Property Manager / Personal Assistant
Palm Beach, FL 33480 United States
PA-65 : Hire Society
$80,000-$100,000 per year; potential for discretionary-based annual bonus; 2 weeks paid vacation
All salaries are Dependent On Experience, References, and all candidates must be comfortable submitting themselves for a Federal Background Check
Private family with many investment properties seeks a self-motivating, pro-active, fast-thinking and savvy Personal Assistant / Property Manager to directly support the Lady of the Residence. The position consists of a 5-day schedule, Monday-Friday, approximately 9am – 5pm, with overriding flexibility and availability to work extended hours and weekends when necessary. A 24/7 mentality with a “no task is too big or too small” attitude is required as there are tenants in residences who may need assistance during non-business hours.
This position will perform duties out of the principal’s home office alongside another assistant and various other household staff. The ideal candidate will be able to oversee operations at the rental properties, such as walk-throughs, overseeing vendors and contractors, maintaining home and office inventory etc. Must be adept in all areas of organization, travel arrangements, calendaring, and correspondence. The ideal candidate will be have a knowledge of maintenance and repairs with the ability to talk to vendors, as well as a keen eye for design and have the aesthetic ability to help decorate houses as needed. Qualified candidates will also possess the ability to manage expenses related to maintaining residential property portfolios.
The ideal candidate must be a fast-thinking, quick-learning and well-rounded individual with a desire to succeed at all costs and the flexibility to assume a role where no two days may be alike. This candidate must be self sufficient and able to self-motivate in representing the owner in meeting the needs of tenants on a regular basis. The ideal candidate must be seamlessly able to troubleshoot unforeseen situations and diagnose problems responding quickly and efficiently.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining a busy and ever-changing calendar with constant communication and follow-up
• Serving as all-around gatekeeper to the principals including drafting emails, answering phones, overseeing the mail, etc.
• Acting on behalf of the principal in regards to tenant relations when dealing with repairs and maintenance
• Supervising and monitoring the work of outside vendors and contractors, as well as the principal’s private properties as needed
• Deal with vendors (30+ vendor relationships) for repairs and maintenance
• Maintain detailed and comprehensive inventory of all items in each furnished house
• Manage expenses related to maintaining residential properties portfolio
• Weekly approval of all invoices related to each property
• Conducting research for special projects and upon special request
• Overseeing additional members of the domestic staff to ensure high performance and output
• Ensuring overall organization throughout the home and office by spearheading processes, systems and check-lists, while managing their upkeep from afar
• Additional general Personal Assistant and Property Manager duties upon request with a constant need for overriding flexibility and desire to exceed all expectations
• Strong command of English language; outstanding writing and verbal skills
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• Four year degree from accredited university REQUIRED
• Background in real estate or property management PREFERRED
• Minimum 5 - 10 + years related experience working in a similar role(s) within a private home and/or private office
• Background in property management and / or management of multiple residences
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; prioritization and efficiency a MUST
• FAST learner with ability to easily grasp and understand new concepts
• Incredibly tech and computer savvy; proficiency in both Mac and PC systems, including but not limited to Office, Excel, Internet, and Outlook, etc.
• Polished, poised and professional in both mindset and manor; use of utmost discretion at all times
• Flexibility in scheduling; willingness to work additional hours as needed and upon request
• Valid Drivers License; confident driver with zero points on license; willing and able to drive as needed
• Must be able to lift 20-30 lbs
• Legally able to work within the United States for any employer
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?