Job: Domestic Couple (Greenwood, NY), Greenwood, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Domestic Couple (Greenwood, NY)
Greenwood, NY 14839 United States
DOMESTIC COUPLE, LIVE-IN (GREENWOOD, NY)
Division: Domestic Hospitality
Ref ID: R488473927
Location: Greenwood, NY
Salary: DOE + Full benefit package.
Job Title: Domestic Couple (Greenwood, NY)
Private Family seeks an experienced live-In Domestic Couple to assist with the maintenance of their property in Greenwood Lake, NY. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Providing hands-on housekeeping including all aspects of general and deep cleaning: laundry and ironing, cleaning of kitchen, bath, and living areas, household organization, caring for art, antiques, and fine furniture, etc.
• Liaising with vendors and contractors
• Maintain home for guest readiness at all times
• Organizing and restocking of principals’ personals items, toiletries, etc.
• Performing general handyman services and facilities tasks to ensure consistent maintenance of outdoor and indoor properties
• Overseeing household inventories; procure supplies and grocery shop as needed
• Greet and provide hospitality to principals and all guests; includes formal service
• Overseeing landscaping, gardening and boat care
• Take messages; accept mail and packages, etc.
• Responding to special requests, errands, or related duties as needed
This is a full-time live-In position. Salary is generous but DOE. + Full benefit package.
• Minimum 5 years related private experience, preferably as a Domestic Couple
• Excellent references from both current and previous employers
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; fluency in English required
• Hands on with good attitude, high energy, and strong work ethic
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Must understand complex physical house systems (lighting, heating and cooling, security)
• Flexible schedule, available to work overtime and weekends as needed
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
• US work authorization
622 Third Avenue, 7th Floor
New York NY 10017
Tel: (646) 681 4780
Agency DCA License #2008231
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?