Are you an ultra tech savvy, intelligent Renaissance woman or man with the ability to travel extensively to exciting worldwide locations and a profound passion for high level personal service? This is a unique, challenging, and highly rewarding position strictly supporting a C-level Executive with all business and personal matters. The chosen candidate will have experience in a five-diamond or other high performance and high standard environments, will offer 24/7 availability, and has the uncanny ability to anticipate the needs of the employer. Daily duties will span a wide variety of areas from wardrobe care to table service to pre-travel setups to personal assistance. The Personal Executive Valet will have an unobtrusive demeanor and the utmost respect for professional boundaries, privacy, and confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Travel up to 200 days a year with frequent overnight trips including weekends & holidays.
• Packing and unpacking
• Garment care and wardrobe management
• Clothing, accessories, jewelry, and toiletries inventories
• Formal services including by table settings, table service, wine service, and light meal preparations as needed
• Personally shopping/ odd requests
• Coordinate with travel teams, flight crew, household staff, and office staff
• Provisioning for flights (preferred newspapers and other amenities)
• Arrive ahead of Executive to set-up rooms, technology, ensure operation of all in-room equipment, and researching other on the ground needs well in advance of the Executive’s arrival
• Available 24/7
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Experience working with VIPs and/or C-Suite Executives required
• Service-oriented heart, academic mind, and good natured soul a must
• Flawless communication skills (written and oral)
• Ability to handle stressful, past-paced working environments with grace
• Proactive, resourceful and professional at all times.
• Physically able to lift up to fifty pounds (of luggage sometimes taking it up/down stairs)
• Must have a valid passport, be authorized to work in the US, and possess a valid DL
• Must be able to pass an extensive background check, employment verification, and pre-hire paperwork
This exciting role provides a competitive salary and a rewarding professional environment. Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration.