Job: Estate Manager, Ft Lauderdale, FL
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33301 United States
$DOE, paid time off, health insurance, 401K
Full-time, live-out professional needed for a large, waterfront residence.
The position will take overall responsibility of interior and exterior of the property, with a hands-on approach. Work with existing staff, to reorganize and raise the casual standards to meet principal's expectations.
- schedule, track, plan and oversee interior/exterior routine and preventative maintenance
- oversee and daily/weekly/monthly work schedules for housekeeping and maintenance staff
- daily checks and work follow-up
- report to owner's rep. and principals, with daily and weekly reports
- inventory management, consolidate routine purchasing, manage separate warehouse location
- oversee security procedures, cameras, alarm system
- coordinate interior and exterior work as not to inconvenience owner's, guests, business meetings, etc
- manage expenses; bids from vendors, credit card receipts, invoice approvals
- coordinate owner's travel/packing, provisions
- oversee, work with, and escort contractors: pool, lawn, trees, A/V; document work
- hands-on repairs and maintenance
- manage principals' prescription refills
- troubleshoot technology - Apple devices, PCs, Crestron system, TVs
- payroll reporting, manage time off and staff scheduling
- vehicles routine maintenance schedule and repairs, arrange weekly detailing
- interior skills to direct housekeeper in fine details, cleaning checks, assist housekeeper as needed
- light food prep may be helpful, stock bars, keep liquor and wine inventory with chef
- min 2 years working in a similar position. FL candidates and yacht experience preferred
- BS degree in hospitality, business, or a related field
- legal to work in the U.S.
- excellent English
- total discretion, non-disclosure agreement
- strong cost controls background
- available to work as needed 40 - 55 hrs/week, Mon - Fri with some weekend hours and nights
- excellent supervisory skills
- drug testing, personality and background checks
- inventory tracking experience
- excellent computer skills MSWord, Excel, Access, back-up systems and troubleshooting PC and Macs
- tech knowledge of mechanicals - HVAC, pool systems, pumps, plumbing, SmartHome systems,
- knowledgable and hands-on experience with electronics, Apple devices, Crestron, lighting, etc.
- experience in managing renovations or construction projects
- highly organized, excellent record keeping, attention to details
- reserved, yet casual, and professional;- approachable, down-to-earth, with hands-on, can-do attitude
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?