Job: Private Chef, Kosher & Raw (Upper East Side & Greenwich), New York, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Private Chef, Kosher & Raw (Upper East Side & Greenwich)
New York, NY 10065 United States
$85,000 - $110,000 with benefits package
Prominent Family seeks an experienced Private Chef to prepare daily meals and to travel between two of their residences. Responsibilities include:
• Creating fresh, seasonal, and Kosher meals for a large family
• Creating raw food, modern spa style, organic, and vegan cuisine
• Working with the family’s Personal Assistant to coordinate weekly menus
• Liaising with domestic employees
• Event production for social and religious gatherings, political fundraisers, and philanthropic events
• Kitchen organization, sanitation, and post-event clean up
• Traveling with the family to their Greenwich residence
This is a full-time position with a 5 day work week. Salary is generous but DOE. This position also includes a benefits package and the potential to earn a discretionary annual bonus.
• Degree from an accredited culinary school
• Classical cooking background
• Minimum 5 years related experience working as a Chef within a private residence
• Must be extremely familiar with creating raw food, spa-style, organic, and vegan cuisines
• Experience with keeping Kosher
• Excellent references from both current and previous employers
• Creative with a knowledge of plating and presentation for formal dining
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Flexibility for overtime and weekends as needed
• Valid passport
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
• Availability to travel with the family to Connecticut
295 Madison Avenue, 16th Floor
New York NY 10017
Tel: (646) 681 4780
Agency DCA License #2008231
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?