Exceptional Opportunity to support a prominent, UHNW Principal in Seattle
The Gifting Specialist’s primary responsibility is to support our UHNW client with the highly personalized gifting programs of multiple Principals. This position requires a combination of personal service experience, gift-wrapping expertise, excellent communication, and strong project management, problem solving, creative thinking, and interpersonal relationship skills.
• Assist the Gifting Manager with sourcing, purchasing, tracking, receiving, wrapping, and shipping gifts and cards
• Assist the Gifting Manager with generating gift presentation documents and assisting with setting-up/breaking down monthly “trunk show” gift meetings for the Principal
• Maintain multiple databases to track the Principals’ gift/card decisions as well as track
future gift ideas, gifts received, and Principals’ preferences
• Assist the Gifting Manager with researching curated and highly personalized gifts and unique experiences and travel
• Maintain organization of two office spaces, including a gift sample and greeting card closet
• Responsible for stocking essential gift-related supplies (craft/office supplies, gift wrap supplies, and greeting cards)
• Ad hoc gifting support as requested by the Gifting Manager
• Assist the Wardrobe/Gifting Admin, as needed with:
• Seattle/Bellevue-area errands
• Monthly credit card reconciling
• In-store and online gift sample returns
• Maintaining the Gifting Team email inbox
• Misc. administrative projects
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or behavior required to be successful in this role.
• Demonstrated experience in maintaining confidentiality and privacy
• Exceptional organization and time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet changing requests while strategically thinking ahead
• Able to work on several projects simultaneously with high probability of interruptions: always demonstrating positive, collaborative, and professional behavior
• Demonstrated effectiveness in meeting deadlines without sacrificing attention-to-detail, accuracy, or quality
• Able to work very well independently, dissecting information clearly and concisely
• Proactive; able to anticipate and solve problems on-the-fly
• Initiative; demonstrate a willingness to be innovative and improve upon best practices and service deliverables
• Teamwork; able to effectively partner and collaborate across teams, departments, and organizations
• Extremely flexible and adaptable to changing situations
• Eager, creative, self-starter with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and high-level of awareness
• Experience working directly with VIP/Executive level clients
• Experience with Photoshop, OneNote, SharePoint, CRM, and Expensify/or another expense management system
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.