Job: Live-In Nanny, Upper East Side, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Upper East Side, NY 99999 United States
Salary: $90,000 – $100,000 per year
Benefits: Full benefits package; 2 weeks paid vacation
Private Upper East Side family seeks a loving, energetic and team-friendly Live-In Nanny to provide childcare to their toddler. The ideal candidate will be nurturing, creative and must be fluent in Spanish or in French. The schedule will be from Monday 7am until Friday 2pm. The candidate will be in charge of organizing her closet, packing and unpacking for travels, doing her laundry and ironing her clothes. Travel will be required with the family to their secondary residence or internationally upon request. The family seeks someone proactive, communicative, and efficient to contribute to the congenial atmosphere of their home while working alongside a team of household staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the daily care, nurturing, feeding and supervision of the children
• Light tidying of the home; laundry and organization; cooking for children
• Must strive to create a fun, safe, and supportive environment for the home, as well as nurturing and trusting relationships for the child
• Child-friendly, organic, fresh, seasonal, non-processed cooking for the child
• Candidate must seek to create a playful, caring, and inspiring atmosphere for the principals and their child
• Candidate must be willing to travel alongside the family domestically and internationally
• Additional Nanny duties as needed and requested
• Strong command of English language; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; fluency in Spanish or in French is a MUST
• Minimum 3-5+ years related experience working as a Nanny in a private home
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers; experience in high profile homes is required
• Knowledge of both first aid and CPR certification REQUIRED
• Able to work independently as well as part a team including another Nanny
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; problem solving skills
• Adept in child-friendly, fresh, organic cooking for the child
• Physically agile; able to keep up with young and active child
• Computer savvy with proficiency in both MAC and PC systems, including Office, Internet and email; proficient in ordering online groceries, household products etc.
• Candidate must be free to travel with the family upon request
• Confident and strong swimmer is REQUIRED
• Valid Passport REQUIRED; willing to travel domestically and internationally along with the family
• Legally able to work in the United States for any employer
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?