Job: Housekeeper, Upper East Side, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Upper East Side, NY 99999 United States
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 per year; potential annual performance-based bonus
Benefits: Full Health Benefits package, effective after 90 days of employment; 2 weeks of paid vacation
Private Upper East Side Individual seeks an experienced Housekeeper to help manage their apartment. The position is Live-Out and consists of a five-day schedule, Monday – Friday, 10am to 6pm with flexibility as needed. The ideal candidate must be proactive, extremely detailed oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in order to keep the home in pristine order. Besides comprehensive housekeeping duties, the candidate will be able to assist in overall running of the household as well as cooking healthy and family style meals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence on a full-time schedule
• Laundry duties inclusive of ironing, organization, etc.
• Willingness to run routine errands such as doing laundry, dry cleaner, groceries etc.
• Supervising and coordination of all vendors and contractors
• Overseeing household maintenance and repairs
• Collaborating with building maintenance staff and other property managers
• Procurement of household supplies and groceries
• Management and organization of all closets, pantries, and storage areas
• Preparation of healthy, nutritious, family-style light meals
• Strong command of English language; outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
• Technologically savvy; adept with Mac / PC platforms and smart home technologies
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• Minimum 5 - 7+ years related experience working in a role for a private family
• Thorough knowledge of deep household cleaning, laundry, ironing and storage organization
• Cooking Skills Required; preparing healthy and delicious meals, mostly for dinner
• Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
• Legally able to work in the United States
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?