EXECUTIVE RECRUITER (West Village, NY)
Division: Executive Hospitality
Ref ID: KW301962113
Location: West Village, NY
Job Title: Executive Recruiter (West Village, NY)
A successful recruitment agency is seeking an ambitious, motivated Executive Recruiter. Specializing in placing corporate and domestic positions for high net-worth/high-profile residences. The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and collaborate on research strategies. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing and selecting potential new candidates to meet demanding client requirements
- Scheduling appointments and conducting interviews with prospective candidates
- Creating presentation packages to submit to clients; includes biographies of candidates, introduction letters, etc.
- Conducting reference checks, comprehensive background investigations, and additional research on applicants
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the office, including maintaining client and candidate relationships
- Acquiring new clients and managing accounts
- Assisting with marketing, branding, and social media accounts
- Training and managing additional office staff
- General administrative duties; includes answering heavy call volume, taking messages, filing, maintaining database, copying, etc.
- Handling special requests and additional related tasks
This is a full-time position with a 5 day work week. Monday – Friday work week. Hours are generally 9 to 5:30. This position has room for advancement and so the ideal candidate should be poised for career growth.
- Bachelor's degree from 4 year college or university
- Previous experience in Human Resources and Recruitment a plus
- Background in Hospitality a plus
- Excellent command of the English language; must have strong writing skills and conversational abilities
- Fluency in additional languages a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Polished and poised at all times
- Utmost sense of professionalism and discretion; ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks effectively, and remain highly organized and detail-oriented at all times
- Excellent computer skills in both Mac and PC, including Word, Outlook, Excel, Internet and e-mail
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Valid United States work authorization
1 Little West 12th Street
New York NY 10014
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.