Cook and Housekeeper
Job Description Sept 2019
The female principal has a diverse set of interests, homes, travel, creative and business interests. The Cook and Housekeeper will be based in West Village NYC.
Cooking will be the mostly healthy and responsive to dietary needs for an ultimate healthy lifestyle.
No dairy, no wheat. She has returned from a long-term retreat to establish the optimum wellness in her daily life. Cooking delicate foods and staying on the program. Graceful serving.
Housekeeping responsibilities include all regular, daily and deep cleaning activities for this West Village apartment- newly renovated. Beautiful packing for trips and travel.
The Cook/HK assists with all needs in both a pro-active and responsive manner. You will function as part of a 3-person team providing assistance in the areas of lifestyle, travel preparations, residence optimization, perfect living conditions.
• Provide support in all areas of the principal’s life- in addition to the Personal Assistant
• Anticipate the principals’ needs and take immediate, thoughtful action in a logical sequence
• Provide real time implementation of her requests
• Collaborate with family members, advisors, etc.
• Keep an organized and best ingredients kitchen.
• Take on and execute errands as assigned
• Prepare meals for friends, family and entertaining.
• Research best cuisine, cleaning products and daily lifestyle enhancements.
• Run personal errands
• Provide drink and meal serving to guests
• Perfection in housekeeping, cleaning, organization, etc.
• Coordinate with Personal Assistant for schedules, calendars and resources.