Job: Weekend Nanny, SoHo, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
SoHo, NY 99999 United States
Salary: $1,000 – $1,050 per week
Lovely SoHo family seeks an enthusiastic and attentive live-in Nanny to provide childcare to their 15 months old as well as occasionally provide care for a four-year-old child. This position is approximately a 10-12hour per day from Friday – Sunday. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in collaboration with a full-time Nanny. Domestic and international travel will be required, and private accommodations will be provided when living in and during travels. The ideal candidate will be active, nurturing, and understanding of the needs of the children and family. Strong swimming skills are required.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the daily care, educating, nurturing, feeding and supervision of the children
• Coordinating the children’s daily activities; providing/supervising transportation both to and from lessons, appointments, and extracurricular activities, etc.
• Must strive to create a fun and supportive environment for the home, as well as nurturing and trusting relationships with children
• Creating educational and fun daily activities for the children
• Assisting the children in schoolwork, homework, projects, and etc.
• Packing and unpacking clothes for travel, both domestic and abroad
• Providing a safe and clean environment for the children; tidying up after children, organizing rooms and play areas
• Laundry duties for children as needed including organization, hand washing, dry cleaning etc.
• Candidate must be willing to travel with the family domestically and internationally
• Additional Nanny responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the family
• Strong command of English language; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; fluent in French or Turkish is a PLUS
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• 4 year degree from an accredited College or University is REQUIRED
• Montessori educational training and background is a PLUS
• Minimum 3 – 5+ years of related full-time experience working in a private home in a similar role
• Computer savvy with proficiency in both Mac and PC systems, including Office, Internet and email
• Must have exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities with prioritization and efficiency
• Polished, poised and professional; use of utmost discretion and confidentiality at all times
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Confident swimmer is required; able to supervise children in water activities
• Willing and able to work in a home with a dog and provide very minimal pet care if requested
• Adept in healthy cooking for the children on a daily basis; healthy unprocessed foods
• Active and agile; able to seamlessly move about an expansive residence and with ease and run after young, active toddler
• Valid Passport; willing and able to travel both domestically to additional residences and internationally as needed
• Legally able to work in the United States
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?