Job: Estate Manager, Austin, TX
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Austin, TX 95476 United States
Compensation of $120,000 to $140,000 offered, depending on experience, with a benefits package.
Executive couple with a beautiful main residence in Austin, TX seeks to hire an exceptionally talented and hands-on Estate Manager with at least five years of experience managing high-level luxury properties. Required qualifications include experience managing and developing standards, procedures, and staff as well as experience creating a household manual. The right candidate must have a great aesthetic sense and be extremely organized with excellent communications skills and strong administrative ability. Conversational Spanish ability preferred.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing and assisting with general household and property operations
• Managing all staff and vendors
• Full responsibility for estate and property operations
• Staff development
• Traveling occasionally to the family’s home in Hawaii and Sonoma to provide oversight and management
• Liaising with family office staff
• Maintaining a high level of service for the principals; implementing consistent processes
• Representing the principals appropriately to high-level professionals and the family office
• Additional hands-on special projects as assigned
This is a full-time, year-round position based in Austin. Relocation available; live-on accommodations offered on the property if desired. Compensation of $120,000 to $140,000 offered, depending on experience, with a benefits package. Please apply for position #688 at www.mahlermatch.com for consideration. Flexible start date available. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
(see job description above)
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?