Seeking a mature, accomplished, Executive Assistant (EA) to support the Principal with her business, philanthropic and personal endeavors as well as various special projects. Based out of the private residence located in the Denver, Colorado area, this role requires exacting attention to detail, superior time and task management skills, flexibility, a proactive, collaborative personal style and exceptional organizational skills. The role requires uncompromising discretion, and professionalism.
The Executive Assistant will report directly to the Principal. The successful candidate will demonstrate calm under pressure, the ability to take direction and put the needs of the Principal and the family first. Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to research, organization, managing and coordinating the Principal’s professional calendar, including scheduling and executing meetings, travel and business obligations, as well as supporting the Principal with the execution of special projects related to business and personal dealings. This role will maintain all household calendars.
The nature of the role is ideally suited for candidates with experience assisting C-Suite Executives in their business, personal and/or philanthropic endeavors. The ideal candidate would preferably have experience in a similar role supporting the Principal of a private family and would be seeking a long-term placement. Relocation considered for right candidate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities include:
• Demonstrated poise, grace, diplomacy and the utmost professionalism in representing the family to vendors and service providers.
• Accurate and timely support of multiple dynamic calendar of professional and personal engagements.
• Communicate with travel agents and estate operations staff in coordinating and organizing travel logistics, researching itineraries and collaborate with other EA/PA team members.
• Preparation of meeting materials and agendas, organization and confirmation of attendees.
• Management of special projects as assigned including research and preparation of executive summaries.
• Gifting oversight, purchasing, mail and shipping management.
• Planning, organization and management of personal events and coordination of extended guest stays in coordination with the Household Services Manager.
• Office and administrative tasks as needed, managing external and general correspondence and effective management of filing and office systems.
• Additional general Personal Assistant duties upon request with a constant need for overriding flexibility and desire to exceed all expectations.
EDUCATION AND WORKING STYLE
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully:
• Educational Requirements
o A bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of five plus years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
o Demonstrated experience in maintaining the confidentiality, safety, security, and privacy of a private employer.
o Excellent written and verbal skills – fluent in the English language. Familiarity with Spanish is a plus.
o Travel and event planning experience required.
o Fast learner with the ability to easily grasp and understand new concepts.
o Advanced knowledge of both Microsoft and Apple products with a demonstratable proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
o Need a creative, conscientious problem solver who spends the family’s money like it’s their own.
o Must be a discreet individual with the ability to work independently as a project leader and as a team member. The successful candidate will be a “self-starter” who can relate well with others in an organized and efficient manner. Must possess a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-through.
o Must be a critical thinker with the ability to exercise judgment, set priorities and cope with competing demands. Excellent time-management and general organization skills.
o Ability to work closely with family members, employees, and vendors and promote a productive and congenial environment.
o Ability to accommodate a non-traditional work schedule and remain flexible to meet the family’s needs.
o Possess a hands-on, “No job too big or too small” attitude and have a strong moral compass and sense of personal integrity.
o Unwavering ability to tackle difficult or challenging issues openly, with tact and candor.
SALARY & BENEFITS
This role will offer a competitive compensation and incentive plan; 100% Employer paid medical insurance and 401k; (15) days of paid time off, vacation scheduling with family approval.
Candidates must successfully complete both Federal and State background checks. Candidates will also complete a background investigation, employer provided on-line assessment and drug screen.
Local candidates preferred but relocation considered for the right candidate. Although this is an Executive Assistant role, it is best suited for someone who has experience working within a household (non-corporate) environment.
For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume in Word (not PDF) including reason for leaving in italics under each position to email@example.com.