Job: Housekeeper Companion (#19779), Oakville, Ontario
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Housekeeper Companion (#19779)
Oakville, Ontario M5H 1J9 Canada
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Seeking an experienced live-in Housekeeper/Companion for a residence in Oakville. Previous experience in a semi-formal residence is required. The schedule is full-time, Monday - Friday. Applicants should be flexible with scheduling and able to work occasional weekends and special events.
• Provide assistance and companionship to elderly Principal
• Day to day running of the residence to maintain standards, efficiency and organization
• Daily light housekeeping and laundry
• Calendar management for personal, social, family and travel itineraries
• Run errands and maintain household inventories
• Plan and prepare nutritional family style meals; breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Schedule and supervise trades and vendors
• Drive or accompany Principal to appointments, shopping and occasional social events
• Accompany Principal on occasional trips
• Must be service oriented, attentive, accessible and able to anticipate the needs of both Principal and guests
• Excellent communication and planning skills
• Be able to follow and adhere to all safety, medical, and dietary directions
• Must be flexible and available as required by Principal’s local and travel itinerary
• Excellent time management, punctuality, strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and attention to detail with follow through from start to finish
• Knowledgeable with regards to housekeeping and laundry; correct use of products and methods for fine finishes, fabrics, surfaces and antiques
• Must have a sense and respect of boundaries, exercise diplomacy and discretion; know when to engage with the Principal and when to work silently in the background
• Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times
• Valid Ontario driver's license and a clean driving record
• Valid current passport for travel
• First Aid and CPR is a plus
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?