Job: Family Assistant, Menlo Park, CA
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Menlo Park, CA 99999 United States
PA-99 : Hire Society
$80,000 - $90,000 per
Potential for benefits after 90 days of employment year
Private California family seeks a dedicated and energetic Live-Out Family Assistant to assist with general organization and provisioning of the household as well as occasional supervision of their school-aged children. This position is full-time, typically 8 hours per day, primarily Monday through Friday. There is a need for overriding flexibility, and a willingness to work long hours and overtime as needed.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the daily care, nurturing and supervision of their children
• Overseeing vendors and assess potential household needs
• Creating and engaging in age appropriate developmental activities; supervising outdoor activities
• Coordinating daily activities and supervising transportation to and from appointments, activities, school, etc.
• Candidate must seek to create a playful, caring, safe, and inspiring atmosphere for the children
• Running errands and procuring all supplies and additional household needs
• Assisting with calendar planning, scheduling, travel coordination, and meeting logistics
• Management and organization of closets, pantries, and storage areas
• Additional Family Assistant responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the principals
• Strong command of English language; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• Minimum 3 - 5+ years related experience working as a Family Assistant / Nanny in a private home
• Knowledge of general first aid and CPR certification
• Flexibility in scheduling with willingness to work long hours
• Polished, poised and professional in both mindset and manor
• Physically agile, fun, energetic and lively; able to keep up with active children
• Computer savvy with proficiency in both Mac systems, including Office, Internet and email
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
• Ability to drive children and principals when needed
• Comfortable and familiar with working independently as well as oversee vendors
• Clean Valid Driver’s License a MUST
• Legally able to work in the United States for any employer
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?