Job: Full-time House Manager - Westport, Westport, CT
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Full-time House Manager - Westport
Westport, CT 06880 United States
Full Time child friendly House Manager needed for Westport, CT Family. The ideal candidate will be responsible, reliable and enjoy cooking and baking. Candidate will have a positive attitude and take initiative in helping the household run smoothly.
• Keeping kitchen clean and organized
• Grocery shopping, food organization including fridge and pantry
• Prepping fresh fruits and vegetables for snacking and easy serving
• Light healthy cooking for family
• Light housekeeping and organization
• Pet care
• Running errands
• Must be reliable and on time
• Positive, enthusiastic attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Excellent, verifiable references
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• 3-5 years’ of similar experience
Schedule: Monday – Thursday, (Morning) 6:30am – 8:30/9:30am (Afternoon) 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Salary: Open, DOE
PLEASE SEND RESUME
(see job description above)
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?