Female PA – New York area - Job Specifics:
We are looking for a professional and highly experienced executive PA to a European based family, to support them with organization/running of their multiple properties in the USA and their personal affairs. Only candidates who are willing and able to travel regularly should apply, although based on one of the families property, frequent visits to the owners other properties in NY/CA and at times for overseas meetings in Europe will play a big part the day-to-day of this position.
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Diary scheduling and arranging of meetings and appointments.
• Manage all travel arrangements (Itineraries, flights, airport transfers, hotel bookings and meeting arrangements). Good knowledge of time zones/visa’s etc.
• Manage mail, filing (electronic and hard copy), draft and respond to emails on behalf of the Owner as required.
• Manage and prioritize information flow, i.e. calls, contacts, emails,
• Run personal errands and coordinate scheduling of personal appointments/engagements.
• Liaise with the family office on a daily basis to ensure good information flow to the owner.
• Conducting research for projects and managing projects and other ad hoc duties ensuring deadlines are met and delivered.
• Maintain on a monthly basis all records of expenses.
• Handling confidential information and sensitive issues.
• Excellent team player. Ability to work with local staff and contractors.
• Organization and management of family travel between their properties and ensuring property readiness for their arrival.
• Prepare supporting documentation and deliver weekly report to Head office in Europe.
• Excellent knowledge of MS office suite.
• Owner’s representative with various external contractors / professional services (lawyers, insurance companies, builders, architects, M&E Engineers, structural engineers, real estate agents etc.)
• Adhere strictly to local rules regarding health and safety, be aware of any company-related practices, ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Implementation of maintenance schedules and reviewing supplier agreements, sourcing contractors for specialist works, gathering and reviewing quotes and information for renovation projects.
Salary $90,000 - $120,000 DOE + Medical cover
• Proven experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant essential.
• Ability to work unsupervised and maintain a high level of performance.
• Team player.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Prioritization and time management skills.
• Working quickly without compromising quality.
• Very good knowledge of English language.
• Full Drivers license.
• Be available to travel.
• Be available to work the odd weekend if required.
• Knowledge of property management and/or construction related fields a plus.