Job: Nanny, Live-Out, Southampton, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Southampton, NY 99999 United States
$70,000-$100,000 per year plus annual discretionary bonus
Full non-contributory benefits package effective after 90 days
Private NYC family seeks a nurturing, passionate, and responsible nanny to care for their eleven-month-old infant and three year old child. This position is a four days on, four days off schedule, and live-in on your on days. You will be expected to work approximately fourteen hours each day with overriding flexibility to work additional hours and weekends when requested. The candidate must also be willing to travel with the family to their other residences in Alpine, NJ and in the Hamptons. Transportation is expensed on the way to work on the first day of the shift, and on the way home on the last day of the shift. One must be comfortable working independently and as port of a team as this is a fully staffed home.
The ideal candidate is someone who is trustworthy and nurturing; a self-starter who is also able to work well on a large team. A creative outlook is necessary to perform this role; the family is looking for someone who is energetic and passionate about planning unique and educational experiences for the children to promote proper development and socialization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the daily care, nurturing, and supervision of the family’s two children
• Tending to hygiene and dressing of the infant and toddler child
• Preparing and supervising fresh, healthy, seasonal meals and snacks for children
• Assorted Family Assistant duties as needed (retrieving dry cleaning, grocery shopping, errands, light pet care etc.)
• Maintaining inventory of multiple residences
• Organizing play activities and outings; coordinating and supervising play dates/visits with other children
• Light housekeeping; maintaining cleanliness and organization of children’s rooms and playroom
• Overseeing packing and unpacking for travel
• Fluent in English, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• 4 year degree from an accredited College or University A PLUS
• CPR and First Aid certified
• Minimum 3 – 5 + years related experience working in a private home in a similar role
• Ability to work collaboratively on a team as well as individually as a self-starter
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
• Polished, poised and professional; use of utmost discretion and confidentiality at all times
• Physically agile; able to keep up with young children
• Computer savvy with proficiency in both Mac and PC systems, including Office, Internet and email; proficient in ordering online groceries, household products
• Valid Driver’s License and personal vehicle a plus
• Legally able to work in the United States
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?