The Family Office Assistant will support a family-run office, in addition to assisting with the family’s home. The ideal candidate is highly organized, self-motivated, has a positive attitude about their work, and enjoys working with children.
• Overseeing all administrative tasks in the office such as managing mail deliveries, ensuring front and back office organization, and maintaining contact lists
• Extensively coordinating travel, including booking flights, managing reservations, arranging transportation, and communicating with travel contacts
• Liaising with all offices and streamlining the flow of supplies and necessary inventory
• Planning parties and special events, both onsite and offsite
• Organizing office events and teambuilding exercises
• Planning and supervising the children’s birthday, school, and holiday parties
• Researching and reserving summer camps and extracurricular activities
• Choosing and introducing age-appropriate games, books, art projects, and activities
• Keeping track of children’s birthday gifts and overseeing thank you note distribution
• Managing sports equipment and wardrobes for school and extracurriculars
Please submit your resume for consideration.