Job: Nanny / Family Assistant, Soho, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Nanny / Family Assistant
Soho, NY 99999 United States
Salary Offered: $75,000 - $100,000+ per year
Benefits: 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
Lovely family seeks an energetic and organized Live-Out Nanny / Family Assistant to provide childcare to her school-aged child. This position is a 5-day flexible workweek; approximately 30-50 hours per week with flexibility to work as needed. Aside from providing childcare, the idea candidate would also be responsible for office, calendar, and project management within the home. Travel will be required with the family to their secondary residence in the Hampton and Los Angeles as needed. Private accommodations will be provided when living in and during travels.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the daily care, nurturing, feeding and supervision of the child
• Coordinating child’s daily activities; providing/supervising transportation both to and from lessons, appointments, and extra curricular activities, etc.
• Must strive to create a fun and supportive environment for the home, as well as nurturing and trusting relationships with child
• Provide a safe and clean environment for child; tidying up after child, organizing rooms and play areas
• Laundry duties for child as needed including organization, hand washing, dry cleaning etc.
• Travel with the family to additional residences and on vacations as needed
• Additional Nanny/Family Assistant responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the principals
• Strong command of English language; outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
• CPR and First Aid Certified
• 4-year degree from an accredited College or University REQUIRED
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• Minimum 5 – 10+ years of experience working in a private home
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; willing and able to take direction well
• Polished, poised and professional in both mindset and manner; use of utmost discretion and confidentiality at all times
• Confident swimmer is required; able to supervise child in water activities
• Valid driver’s License required; confident driver with a clean driving record
• Willingness to travel to family’s secondary home as needed
• Light cooking skills a plus; willing to prepare healthy meals and snacks for the child
• Legally able to work in the United States
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?