Job: Live-in Nanny, Upper East Side, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Upper East Side, NY 99999 United States
Salary: $70,000 – $75,000 per annum with potential for discretionary performance-based bonus
Benefits: Full Benefits Package
Private Upper East Side family seeks responsible, fun, maternal and highly energetic Nanny to provide childcare for their 3 school aged children. This position consists of a 4 days flexible and rotational schedule with the availability to live-in up to 3 nights a week. The candidate must be comfortable preparing light cooking for the family, assisting with light housekeeping duties and working with a team. During the summer season, the family will be traveling to the Hamptons where the ideal candidate will accompany them to ensure seamless care of the children. Full accommodations inclusive of a bedroom and bathroom are provided at all residences and while traveling. The ideal candidate will be nurturing and creative and is adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the daily care, nurturing, feeding and supervision of the three children
• Must strive to create a fun and supportive environment for the home, as well as nurturing and trusting relationships with each of the children
• Tidying up and occasional laundry services as it pertains to the children
• Coordinating children’s daily activities; providing/supervising transportation both to and from lessons, appointments, and extracurricular activities, etc.
• Light cooking for the children and Principals as needed
• Candidate must seek to create a playful, caring, safe and inspiring atmosphere for the principles and their children
• Travel with the family to additional residences and on vacations as needed
• Strong command of English language; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• 4 year degree from an accredited College or University a major plus
• Knowledge of both first aid and CPR certification required
• Minimum 2 – 5+ years of experience working in a private home
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Able and willing to cook healthy and fresh meals as needed
• Must be comfortable working in a household with dogs and providing pet care as needed
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
• Physically agile; able to keep up and swim with active children
• Computer savvy with proficiency in both Mac and PC systems, including Office, Internet and email
• Valid Driver’s License as well as clean driving record is required
• Valid Passport required with willingness to travel both domestic and abroad as needed and upon request
• Legally able to work in the United States
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?