Job: Part-Time Housekeeper, Tribeca, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Tribeca, NY 99999 United States
Salary: $25 per hour
Prominent family seeks a hardworking and flexible Part-Time Housekeeper to assist with the full-service cleaning of their 2-bedroom apartment in Tribeca. This position is Mon/Wed/Fri from 8:00AM to around 6:00PM or 7:00PM with flexibility to work as needed. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working independently and be proactive towards keeping the home in pristine order.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence throughout the residence including kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, light fixtures, etc.
• Maintaining tidy and orderly closets throughout residence; providing assistance with packing and unpacking for travel
• Management and organization of all closets, pantries, and storage areas
• Willingness to run routine errands such as doing laundry, dry cleaner, groceries etc.
• Interfacing with vendors, repairmen, guests; accepting packages and deliveries, answering phones, and opening doors
• Additional Housekeeper duties as needed and required
• Strong command of English language; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Minimum 3 – 5+ years related experience working in a private home
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• Superior organization skills and willingness to go above and beyond in all aspects of the job
• Comprehensive knowledge of deep household cleaning, laundry, ironing and storage organization
• Polished, poised, and professional in both mindset and manner; use of utmost discretion at all times
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; team player, above and beyond attitude
• Willingness to travel with family as needed
• Legally able to work in the United States
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?