Job: Nanny, Upper East Side, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Upper East Side, NY 99999 United States
Salary: $70,000 per year +
Benefits: Potential for Health Benefits
Private Upper East Side family seeks an energetic, compassionate, and hard-working Nanny to provide childcare for their two toddlers. This position is Tuesday to Saturday roughly from 7:30AM to 7:00PM with overriding flexibility to stay overnight as needed. The ideal candidate should be proactive in providing childcare and must be able to work as a team with other household staff. Travel with the family domestically and internationally during the summer is required. Accommodations will be provided during travels.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the daily care, nurturing, feeding and supervision of two children
• Coordinating children’s daily activities; providing/supervising transportation both to and from lessons, appointments, and extra curricular activities, etc.
• Must strive to create a fun and supportive environment for the home, as well as nurturing and trusting relationships with each of the children
• Provide a safe and clean environment for children; tidying up after children, organizing rooms and play areas
• Willingness to run routine errands such as stock procurement and grocery shopping
• Preparation of healthy, nutritious, meals for the children
• Laundry duties for children as needed including organization, hand washing, dry cleaning etc.
• Travel with the family to additional residences and on vacations as needed
• Additional Nanny responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the principals
• Strong command of English language; outstanding communication skills both written and verbal; Fluent in French or German is a PLUS
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• Minimum 5 – 7+ years of experience working in a private home
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; willing and able to take direction well
• Polished, poised and professional in both mindset and manner; use of utmost discretion and confidentiality at all times
• Flexibility in scheduling with willingness to work long hours as needed
• Cooking skills REQUIRED; able and willing to prepare meals for children
• Valid Drivers License; confident driver with clean driving record is REQUIRED
• Valid Passport; willingness to travel with family domestically and internationally
• Legally able to work in the United States
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?