Job: French Nanny in Nassau, the Bahamas, NASSAU, BAHAMAS
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
French Nanny in Nassau, the Bahamas
NASSAU, BAHAMAS MMMM Bahamas
A lovely family based in Nassau, the Bahamas is looking for a caring French Nanny to look after 2 children, a boy 22 months old and a girl 4 months old. The right person must speak fluent French (native level) and very good English, and be an active individual who enjoys spending time outdoors.
The position is live in, the nanny will be provided with an en-suite bedroom.
The family also employ a full time live out housekeeper/nanny (a Spanish speaker).
Start: As soon as possible. Successful applicants will be invited for a 1-week trial in Nassau. Following the trial, the family will sponsor a work visa for the nanny and cover relocation costs.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Taking care of the children (shared care)
· All nursery duties
· Drive the child(ren) to/from school
· Maintain the kids area and toys clean an tidy
· Laundry and ironing of kids’ clothes
· Cook for the children
· Occasional cooking/food preparation for the parents (dinner)
· Play active games with the children
· Handle kids’ social calendar
· Travel with the family as needed
5.5 days/week (negotiable), between 9 and 11 hours a day. 2 nights of babysitting per week
Salary: Around 900 – 1000 Euro net/week
Experience with private families
· Checkable references
· Fluent French (preferably a native French speaker)
· Good English
· Driving licence
· Able to swim (important)
· Active person who enjoys outdoor activities
· Well organised
· Flexible and easy-going
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?