Job: Weekend Nanny, New York, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
New York, NY 99999 United States
Salary: $30+ per hour
Benefits: Potential for Full Health Benefits package
Private New York City family seeks a flexible, highly energetic, and passionate Weekend Nanny to provide childcare for their school-aged child. This position is a workweek of Friday afternoons to Sunday evenings with flexibility to work as needed. The ideal candidate should be proactive and enthusiastic when providing care to the children. Travel will be required with the family to their secondary residence in the Hamptons during both Spring and Summer seasons. Private accommodations will be provided when living in and during travels.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the daily care, nurturing, feeding and supervision of the one children
• Coordinating children’s daily activities; providing/supervising transportation both to and from lessons, appointments, and extracurricular activities, etc.
• Must strive to create a fun and supportive environment for the home, as well as nurturing and trusting relationships with each of the children
• Provide a safe and clean environment for children; tidying up after children, organizing rooms and play areas
• Laundry duties for children as needed including organization, hand washing, dry cleaning etc.
• Travel with the family to additional residences and on vacations as needed
• Additional Nanny responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the principals
• Strong command of English language; outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• Currently enrolled in or completed a 4 year degree from an accredited College or University PREFERRED
• Knowledge of both First Aid and CPR certification REQUIRED
• Minimum 2 – 3+ years of experience working in a private home
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; willing and able to take direction well
• Flexibility in scheduling with willingness to work long hours, overtime and traveling as needed
• Light cooking skills REQUIRED; able and willing to prepare family-style meals for children
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
• Valid Driver’s License; confident driver; willing and able to drive children is a PLUS
• Willingness to travel to family’s secondary residence and as needed
• Legally able to work in the United States
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?