Job: Personal Assistant, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418 United States
Competitive Salary and full benefits package available for the right candidate.
Looking for a Detail-Oriented Personal Assistant to provide support to a corporate family as it pertains to their personal life, maintenance of daily matters, and day to day tasks.
• Assist with coordinating all household activities to include acting as a liaison between household staff and the vendors.
• Arrange season tickets, special event tickets and family tours, dinner reservations and transportation.
• Planning special events, research, book, and coordinate events for all contractors.
• Coordinate onsite with management of private residence in Orlando, FL once or twice a month.
• Communicate with contractors and service providers via email, phone, or in person on behalf of the residence.
• Coordinate and plan any residence renovations with owners, staff, and contractors.
• Assist with personal medical appointments such as arranging doctor appointments, dentists, and others.
• Running errands (e.g. groceries, drycleaners, sending packages from the post office), scheduling vehicle maintenance, scheduling vet appointments, ordering needed items for projects.
• Perform tasks such as booking travel, car services, following up on deliveries/returns, internet research, and maintaining an inventory of household items at house and office.
• Maintain a family calendar of events and scheduled appointments.
• Perform additional tasks as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED required; College preferred
• Must have 2+ years of experience working with a private family.
• Able to travel 20% of the time within the state of FL
• Experience using multiple software (e.g. Outlook, time & attendance, Excel, power point, etc.) in a PC and/or MAC environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to draft letters, memos, etc. and speak professionally in English
• Action oriented, Team player, who enjoys working hard; is goal oriented, organized, energetic and strong ability to multitask
• Dependable, clean driving record and own personal car
• Initiative - proactive approach to all things. Undertake additional responsibilities and respond to situations as they arise
• Experience coordinating all areas of the family travel, researching and scheduling
• Professionalism with high ethical standards and the ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to function in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Ability to work fulltime, weekdays and/or weekdays with flexibility if needed,
• Resides 30 miles from Palm Beach Gardens and ability to travel to Orlando
• Able to pass a level 1 background screening and drug test
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?