Job: Property Manager - Caretaker, Boston, MA
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Property Manager - Caretaker
Boston, MA 02108 United States
This position is responsible for the support of both personal and business needs of a Senior Executive. The accountability will be to anticipate the needs of the executive and to perform those duties efficiently and independently.
1. Perform assigned duties to support the executive in a timely and professional manner. These duties may include but are not limited to: coordinating schedules, providing or organizing transport, personal errands and communication.
2. Supporting or providing coverage for other staff in their duties related to the executive. These duties may include but are not limited to: personal or professional facility maintenance, supporting daily demands and commitments as needed.
3. Conduct all assigned duties in a confidential and discreet manner.
4. Act and operate with a security mindset to ensure safety and privacy of the executive.
5. Provide exemplary client service by demonstrating urgency, thoughtful planning, effective communication, professionalism and partnering with other team members when appropriate.
6. Available to work a non-conventional schedule that will include long hours, nights, weekends and holidays. This role may include travel as needed to support the executive.
7. This position will live on property
8. Special projects and assignments as business dictates
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Resourceful, efficient and able to work independently on multiple assignments.
2. Can consistently demonstrate confidentiality and discretion.
3. Mental toughness
4. Prior experience in a personal service or security role.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?