Job: Full-time, live-out Executive Housekeeper, Westchester, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Full-time, live-out Executive Housekeeper
Westchester, NY 10583 United States
Competitive salary and full benefits based on experience
A private family is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Housekeeper to conduct meticulous daily cleaning of a 12,000 sq, foot home in Westchester, NY. The housekeeper will work closely with all residential staff, including housekeeping staff, property manager, private chef and groundskeeper.
This is a full-time, live-out position. Hours are Monday through Friday, 11am - 8pm plus occasional weekends and travel (within the U.S.) is required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Meticulous daily cleaning, ensuring pristine maintenance of home, including dusting, mopping, vacuuming, organizing closets and pantries, etc.
• General laundry for a family of four, including ironing sheets and towels
• Occasional housekeeping of out-of-state vacation home
• Strong attention to detail and aesthetics of home décor and design
• Feeding pet turtle
• 10 or more years of full-time housekeeping experience
• Professional, energetic, independent worker with a take-charge attitude
• Ability to multi-task effectively and work with estate manager to reprioritize initiatives throughout the day and week
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others
• Excellent, verifiable references from current and past employers
• Must be authorized to work legally in the U.S.
• Must have own transportation and be flexible to travel to out-of-state vacation home and work weekends as needed
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?