Job: House Manager/Family Assistant, Los Angeles,, CA
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
House Manager/Family Assistant
Los Angeles,, CA 90035 United States
*$70,000+ Negotiable Depending on Experience and Qualifications
This is a really fun job for a high level house manager with previous nanny experience. A large, UHNW family in Los Angeles is looking for dynamic multi-tasker who is resourceful, educated, proactive, extremely organized and detail oriented. This person will be helping to assist with all aspects of the family and multiple residences within California. This position has a 7 day off and 7 day on work schedule and is full-time. Hours are 7:00am-9:00pm. Must be on call 24/7 when working 7 days on. You will rarely be contacted on your 7 days off.
• Have previous management and nanny experience visible on your resume
• Must have at least a bachelor’s degree
• Be able to travel with the family
• Have a can-do attitude
• Tech Savvy (Apple, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite)
• Able to drive with clean driving record
• High energy with a lot of stamina
• Able to swim
• Able to lift 50lbs.
• Bilingual English and Spanish preferred
• No job is too big or too small, seeking a manager who leads from the front
• Hardworking team player
• Competitive pay DOE, benefits provided
• Must be willing to stay overnight when principals are traveling
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?