Job: Private Chef for High-Net Worth Family, Greenwich, CT
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Private Chef for High-Net Worth Family
Greenwich, CT 06831 United States
High-net worth family seeks an experienced Private Chef to live-in or live-out and to cook healthy meals (lunch and dinner), 2 meals a day and a mid-day snack for the 2 children (ages 10 and 11) when they get home from school, for them in their home in beautiful Greenwich. Work days are Friday-Tuesday, 11:30 am - 9:00 pm. Lunch is served at 1:00 pm and dinner is served at 7:00 pm.
Primary duties of the Chef include:
· Actively contributing to the health and well-being of principals’ by providing healthy and delicious meals/snacks.
· Menu planning and meal preparation.
· Food shopping for your ingredients
· Plating and serving each meal....Fine Dining
· Preparing daily meals, including lunch and dinner for principals, family, and guests
· Preparing healthy snacks daily for the two children when they get home from school
· Catering for larger functions on weekends
· Organizing and maintaining kitchen tools and equipment in good functioning condition
· Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen and it must be cleaned and ready for the following day before you leave every evening.
· Must obtain and possess a valid drivers license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?