Job: Butler / Driver (Job#:18727), Thornhill, Ontario
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Butler / Driver (Job#:18727)
Thornhill, Ontario M5A1M7 Canada
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Seeking a full-time, live-in, hands-on Butler / Driver to handle buttling duties, driving duties and property maintenance. Applicants should be flexible with their work schedules and a team player. The position is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the property’s interior and exterior elements, the oversight and coordination of trades, contractors and vehicles, and meal service as required. The accommodations provided include a two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment complete with a living room, dining room, and kitchenette.
• Ensure all household mechanical systems, HVAC, plumbing, equipment and fixtures are in good working order; carry out all necessary maintenance and minor repairs
• Keep all exterior windows, doors, and glass clean at all times
• Ensure walk ways and driveways are clear of debris, ice and snow
• Schedule and supervise trades and contractors
• Monitor household budgets and costs for trades and vendors
• Manage and monitor residential A/V and Smart Home technology
• Assist with the ordering and purchasing of household inventories
• Drive principal and guests as required
• Vehicle management: ensure cleanliness and service schedules are followed
• Run errands and other duties as needed
• Self-starter with an anticipatory, service-oriented disposition
• Possess a strong work ethic
• Must be adaptable, flexible, and function effectively in a team environment
• Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
• Possess a strong knowledge of multiple levels of etiquette
• Ability to walk or stand for 10 hours, climb stairs, bend, perform repetitive motions, and able to reach and lift medium weight objects (e.g 30lbs to 50lbs)
• Must have a sense and respect of boundaries, exercise diplomacy and discretion
• Must have a driver's license, clean driving record and own vehicle
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?