Job: Private Chef (Soho, NY & Hamptons), New York, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Private Chef (Soho, NY & Hamptons)
New York, NY 10033 United States
PRIVATE CHEF (SOHO, NY & HAMPTONS)
Division: Executive Hospitality
Ref ID: R4477616716
Location: Soho, NY & Hamptons
Job Title: Private Chef (Soho, NY & Hamptons)
Private family located in Soho, NY seeks an experienced Private Chef to prepare daily meals for the family. The ideal candidate will have excellent longevity in previous positions and will be seasoned in creating a variety of cuisines from around the world. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Creating daily healthy and fresh meals for the family
• Event planning and execution; includes religious gatherings, fundraisers, family dinners, etc.
• Preparing lunch and dinner
• Procuring all kitchen supplies, including groceries and any other item as needed; maintaining detailed inventory lists
• Sanitation and organization of the kitchen (refrigerator, pantries, drawers, etc.)
• Formal table setting and service
• Coordinating with additional household staff
• Conducting inventory and procuring supplies
• Responding to special requests, errands, and related duties as needed
This is a full-time position. The candidate will be asked to spend summers in the Hamptons. Salary is generous but DOE.
• Minimum 3-5 years of related experience working as Private Chef
• Excellent references from both current and previous employers
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A superb command of the English language, both written and oral
• Must be hands on with good attitude, high energy, and strong work ethic
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent cooking skills with ability to prepare and serve daily meals and parties, etc.
• Flexible to work overtime and some weekends as needed
• Ability to travel with principals as needed
• Valid Passport
• Valid driver’s license a plus
• US work authorization
622 Third Avenue, 7th Floor
New York NY 10017
Tel: (646) 681 4780
Agency DCA License #2008231
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?