Job: Family Office Assistant, New York, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Family Office Assistant
New York, NY 10036 United States
NYC-based Family Office is seeking an Office Assistant to support their business and private office operations. We are looking for someone discreet, professional, and refined, with exceptional organizational and project management skills.
What you’ll do:
• Receive and distribute mail and other correspondence
• Manage inventory of all office supplies
• Plan and prepare detailed travel itineraries
• Organize companywide events and outings
• Make private appointments and reservations for the family
• Handle all PA tasks and manage long-term projects
We are looking for a poised and sophisticated individual with at least two years’ experience in a similar role. Previous experience managing extensive calendars and coordinating events/travel is essential, and a positive, motivated attitude is also a must.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?