Job: ICE HOCKEY COACH, FULL TIME, LIVE-OUT (OYSTER BAY, NY), Oyster Bay, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
ICE HOCKEY COACH, FULL TIME, LIVE-OUT (OYSTER BAY, NY)
Oyster Bay, NY 11542 United States
HOCKEY COACH, FULL TIME, LIVE-OUT (OYSTER BAY, NY)
Division: Executive Hospitality
Ref ID: R4174342515
Location: Oyster Bay, NY
Job Title: Hockey Coach, Full Time, Live-Out (Oyster Bay, NY)
Private Family seeks an experienced live-Out Hockey Coach who will motivate, encourage and instruct their children in and out of training sessions. Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
• Provide training rules and any other unique regulations of the sport
• Plan and implement coaching sessions for the children
• Develops a positive relationship between coach, student and Family through open communication
• Provide proper safeguards for maintenance and protection of assigned equipment and facilities
• Accompany the children to different matches- both home and away- includes supervising children and drive them to different destinations
• Encourage and motivate children both individually and as a team.
This is a Full Time Live-Out position. The regular schedule will be Thursday to Sunday. Salary is generous but DOE.
• Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience working as a Hockey Coach
• Outstanding references from both current and previous employers; references will be checked
• A superb command of the English language, both written and oral, is required
• Understands that the utmost in confidentiality and discretion is required
• Low key, meticulous, personable and a self-starter
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be comfortable working in an environment with children and pets
• Flexible scheduling with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed
• Valid driver’s license with a clean record
• US work authorization
622 Third Avenue, 7th Floor
New York NY 10017
Tel: (646) 681 4780
Agency DCA License #2008231
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?