Compensation based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include Life Insurance, Vacation, Holidays and iPhone.
We are looking for the right long-term individual who will become part of our family. Desired characteristics are that they are punctual, loyal, trustworthy, and dependable, detail oriented, professional and experienced in taking care of a large residential property and home. A Minimum of five years of referable experience needed. English required, Spanish a plus. Legal US Citizenship a must.
Objectives for Position:
• Identify problems, resolve issues and maintain the property
• Act as a central go-to person for contractors and vendors
• Manage projects, request quotes, watch expenses and find best alternatives
• Do small repairs, errands, organization of all outside areas
• Security of property during working hours
• Perform ongoing routine maintenance and prevention checks as prescribed and take appropriate follow-up action to ensure that the property remains in good repair and that safety systems are fully operational.
• Perform routine errands (retrieving supplies, purchasing parts, deliver pets to vet, etc.) and travel short distances.
• Perform a variety of administrative duties such as maintaining an inventory of supplies, light bulbs and other related duties as assigned.
• Perform light lawn care services and clean-up of all exterior spaces, which includes sidewalks, patio area and parking lot as requested.
• Report directly to Homeowner
We desire working knowledge and skills in all the broad areas of home maintenance including: Light Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Lawn & Landscaping, Automobiles,
Lighting, Trees, Audio/Video, Pool, HVAC and all forms of Home Repair.
We are looking forward to finding the right person for a mutually beneficial relationship.
The ideal property manager would possess the following characteristics:
• Person must be trustworthy and easy to get along with
• Long-term experience working with larger estates and properties
• Responsible and would care for the home as the owner would
• Ability to multitask and stay organized
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills
• Analytical, realistic and pragmatic
• Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, and detail-oriented
• Team player
• Proficient using Word, Excel and PDF
• Working knowledge of current smart-home technology and smart phones
• Has experience in estate management, handyman work, and/or general home knowledge.
• Ability to work Monday through Friday 7:00AM-5:00PM.
• Lives with in 25 miles from property.
• Is open to a back-ground check.
• Can provide a few solid references.
• Has driver’s license and reliable transportation.