Job: Chauffeur/Security (New York, NY), New York, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Chauffeur/Security (New York, NY)
New York, NY 10033 United States
CHAUFFEUR/ SECURITY (NEW YORK, NY)
Division: Executive Hospitality
Ref ID: R4408483518
Location: Chauffeur/ Security
Job Title: Chauffeur/ Security (New York, NY)
Private Company seeks courteous and professional Private Chauffeur/ Security. The successful candidate will be highly adaptable and will have a proven track record of providing discrete protective services. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Drive to and from general destinations, appointments, meetings, secondary residences, airports and heliports
• Excellent knowledge of Manhattan and the Tri-State area
• Flexibility with schedule; able to work long hours as needed
• Assist with luggage, heavy lifting and household chores
• Able to multi-task, think quickly and respond effectively in a dynamic and ever changing environment.
• Keep inspections and service requirements up to date
• Constant security assessments and research to identify vulnerabilities, process deficiencies, areas of improvement and efficiency in executive protection.
• Facilitate safety, travel and event security.
• Run errands, general maintenance, and carry out special requests
This is a full-time position. The regular schedule will be Tuesday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm. The position requires schedule flexibility. Salary is $50.000k but DOE.
• Excellent references from both current and previous employers
• Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of Private Chauffeur/Security experience
• Strong communication and technical skills
• Must have professional appearance and pleasant demeanor
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team while reporting to primary assistant
• Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
• Flexibility with hours; available to work on short notice and weekends as needed
• Valid driver’s license with clean record (you will be subject to a thorough background check for traffic violations, accidents and criminal)
• License to carry a weapon
• Law enforcement, FBI background a big plus
• United States work authorization
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
622 Third Avenue, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Tel: (646)681 4780
Agency DCA License #2008231
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?