Job: Executive Personal Assistant, Pompano Beach, FL
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Executive Personal Assistant
Pompano Beach, FL 99999 United States
$90-100K DOE plus full corporate benefits, incl 401k and discretionary annual bonus opportunity
EXECUTIVE/PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR CEO -- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Position Summary: This position of Executive/Personal Assistant supports a C-level executive from his Fort Lauderdale office. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, honest and professional; able to work in a confidential manner as required; persistence and a sense of urgency are key.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Administrative coordination and personal assistance
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Provides administrative support in various aspects of business and personal affairs
• Heavy calendar management
• Schedules all business and personal travel and entertainment, including scheduling of private and public aircraft, lodging accommodations, dining, recreational activities and ground transportation
• Performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties
• Must exercise independent judgment and make appropriate decisions without close supervision
• Prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc.
• Respond appropriately and with utmost professionalism to correspondence and memoranda
• Any other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Associates Degree
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience assisting a busy, high-level executive, with at least 6 years administrative support experience
• Must demonstrate a high level of confidentiality; integrity is paramount
• Must display an extremely professional and calm demeanor at all times
• Ability to be self-directed and work independently but also work well with others at all levels
• Must possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills; must have ability to prioritize appropriately
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to pass a post-offer comprehensive background check and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree
• Experience supporting a C-level Executive
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?