The Household Manager is responsible for supporting the Chairman of the Board and Corporate Secretary with overseeing the general operation of their routine home and business functions and personal matters. The individual will be required to plan, organize, and prioritize his or her work, often with minimal supervision, to ensure seamless organization and support. Position is based out of Naples, Florida with 40-50% travel required, most frequently to Atlanta, GA.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Works directly for the Chairman of the Board and Corporate Secretary throughout the day and is available on call after-hours if/when necessary, assisting with business and/or personal matters.
• Manages the Chairman of the Board’s and Corporate Secretary’s domestic and international travel arrangements – including all hotel, air and ground, as well as proactively coordinates the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions.
• Handles personal duties and miscellaneous errands on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis as requested.
• Coordinates the payment of any bills as needed and manages the flow of bills that arrive at the Store Support Center for the Chairman of the Board and/or Corporate Secretary.
• Delegates, coordinates and manages and assists with personal interactions with household management and staff in multiple locations.
• Manages all communications, including but not limited to the following: mail, email, telephone, meetings, reports, newsletters, subscriptions, copying, filing, faxing, etc. for both business and personal matters.
• Coordinates the Chairman of the Board’s and Corporate Secretary’s personal and business schedules, keeping calendars up to date and scheduling all personal and business appointments, as needed.
• Arranges meetings, including all logistics (catering, agendas, and facilities).
• Serves as an Ambassador to clients, guests, other employees, vendors or others interfacing with the Chairman of the Board and Corporate Secretary, creating a welcoming environment (in person or over the phone) and a high level of professionalism.
• Maintains a clean, highly functional, organized work environment.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years supporting and working with a high profile family preferred
• Experience in household management preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Technological Savvy a must; Proficient in phone applications related to organization and task management. Mac experience preferred.
• Must be able to handle sensitive, highly confidential information (written and verbal)
• Must be highly organized with impeccable follow up skills
• Must be flexible to a non-traditional schedule - evenings and weekend availability on a limited basis.