Job: Executive Administrative Assistant ( New York, NY or Princeton, NJ), New York, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Executive Administrative Assistant ( New York, NY or Princeton, NJ)
New York, NY 10033 United States
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (NEW YORK, NY OR PRINCETON, NJ)
Division: Executive Hospitality
Ref ID: R423432532
Location: New York, NY or Princeton NJ
Salary: $80.000k to $100.000k
Job Title: Executive Administrative Assistant (New York, NY or Princeton, NJ)
Prominent Investment Company seeks experienced Executive Administrative Assistant. The chosen candidate will be professional, ambitious self-starter who is highly motivated, hardworking and capable of managing confidentiality of all company and personal matters. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide “white glove” support to the CFO and CIO and a small business team which includes Legal, Accounting and Tax Department
• Proactively manage the CFO and CIO’s calendar. Anticipate and resolve any potential scheduling conflicts. Confirm all appointments
• Review the week’s schedule, coordinating all team members with required materials for each meeting
• Effectively represent our firm with the highest level of professionalism both in person and in writing
• Exercise judgment and discretion to monitor incoming/outgoing communications. Screen all communications and handle requests independently as business needs necessitate.
• Distribute investors statements via e-mail
• Maintain efficient filing and organization of correspondence, reports and documents
• Answer phones handling all inquiries with the highest degree of professionalism and confidentiality
• Provide general office support to team
• Complete special projects as requested
This is full time position Salary is generous but DOE. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to choose to work in either New York City or Princeton, NJ location according to his or her expectations and needs.
• 4 year degree from accredited college or university
• Minimum of 3 years related experience supporting prominent individuals; both in personal and business capacities
• Excellent references from both current and previous employers
• Prioritize executive tasks and multi-task effectively
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be very tech savvy
• Professional mindset and the utmost discretion
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
• Flexibility with hours and scheduling; available to work overtime as needed
• Valid passport with availability to travel with principal a plus
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record is a major plus
• United States work authorization
622 Third Avenue, 7th Floor
New York NY 10017
Tel: (646) 681 4780
Agency DCA License #2008231
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?