Job: Estate/ Property Manager (ID # 18676), Uxbridge, Ontario
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Estate/ Property Manager (ID # 18676)
Uxbridge, Ontario 99999 Canada
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Seeking an experienced Estate Manager for a high net-worth (HNW) family based in Uxbridge, ON. Previous experience in Estate Management for a formal family is required. The successful applicant will manage the day-to-day operations of multiple residences on property or nearby. Applicants should be flexible with schedules as required by the Principals. This is a full-time, live-out position.
- Complete oversight and management of all family properties
- Monitor and manage all residence related budgets and implementing new operational strategies as needed
- Take care of minor home and property maintenance needs as they arise
- Vendor and contractor negotiation and management of regular maintenance, seasonal, renovation and other projects
- Assist with Automotive acquisition, maintenance and delivery
- Main interface with Principal's out-of-country recreational Property Manager
- Remotely oversee management, maintenance and finances of out-of-country rental properties
- Work with family farm in all aspects of coordinating work related land use and challenges that may arise.
- For all tasks, proper process and complete documentation will be expected
- High level of financial accountability
- Must possess excellent time management skills, be punctual, courteous, possess keen attention to detail and follow through on all projects assigned
- A polished professional with a clean, neat, personal appearance
- Computer literate; knowledgeable and experienced with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of automated home systems (alarm, lighting, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times, exercise diplomacy, discretion and respect appropriate boundaries
- Experience with both semi-formal and formal table setting and service
- Must have a valid Ontario driver's license (class G) with a clean driving record
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?