Executive Personal Assistant to International Financier – NYC
Principal is an extremely active international financier mainly based in Manhattan, but frequently London with extensive travel. He is seeking an experienced, professional and mature Executive Personal Assistant (“EPA’) to provide office, personal, family and social support, working from both his office and UES residence.
The EPA is responsible for daily and 24/7 executive and personal assistance with multiple priorities, changing agendas and time sensitivity. This is a full-time position, for a saavy, contemporary and engaged EPA professional.
• Manage complex and ever-changing personal and professional calendars; including scheduling appointments, meetings, travel, social and business obligations.
• Assist with office administrative and clerical responsibilities, including handling incoming/outgoing communications, drafting correspondence and fielding phone calls.
• Maintain efficient filing and organization of correspondence, reports, and documents.
• Create, review and confirm travel arrangements along with detailed itineraries.
• Oversee the Principal’s multiple properties, including assistance with staff matters.
• Assist with special projects of all kinds including formal dinner party coordination, holiday card mailings, events, family, and home decorating.
• Ensure confidentiality and security with all activities and engagements.
• Some travel: Nantucket, Palm Beach and London
• College Degree required
• Minimum of 7 years of experience as an Executive level, Personal Assistant or similar position, where confidentiality and discretion are essential.
• Private home office experience
• Meticulous and careful
• Flexible to provide services 24/7
• Excellent computer skills, including the ability to use MS Office programs, e-mail correspondence, and internet research
• Superior writing, process, project, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Knowledgeable, current, well-read and interested in upscale social, entertainment, art, restaurants, travel, etc.
• Must live in Manhattan
Competitive salary with full benefits
Comprehensive background and reference check conducted