Job: Educational Nanny, Various Cities in US, CA
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Various Cities in US, CA 99999 United States
Compensation is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
Family seeking individual to be a mature, experienced, and responsible Educational Nanny for children ages 1 and 3. This individual should plan to teach up to 4 hours a day and provide outstanding care for the remainder. The ideal candidate should expect live with the family, handle daily care of children and provide creative educational activities and stimulation such as vocabulary development, storytelling, arts and crafts, and other activities that will foster social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- Must be able to work discretely and closely with high net worth family and staff of estate and house managers
- Live and travel with family – prepare and accompany children for travel
oTravel requirement: 80% of time both domestically and internationally
- Can create a curriculum to ensure children’s school readiness
- Ensure safety and supervision of children
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and social etiquette skills
- Adaptable to standards and desires of family – adhering to parent philosophy
- Have a warm, caring, and nurturing attitude towards children
Daily Tasks included but not limited to:
- Provide teaching services up to 4 hours a day
- Provide light housekeeping related to children’s activities
- Cook for children – staying current on nutritional health information and provide healthy snacks
- Potty training if necessary
- Arrange playdates
- Attend outings and lessons
- Keep personal quarters clean
- Assist with special events such as birthday parties
- Follow household protocol
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in education, childcare or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in private homeschooling and care with references
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and can pass background check
- U.S. Citizen, proof of permanent residency or valid work authorization
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Minimum one year commitment
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?