Job: Chauffeur / Executive Protection, Alpine, NJ & Southampton, NY, NJ
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Chauffeur / Executive Protection
Alpine, NJ & Southampton, NY, NJ 99999 United States
CHAU-3: Hire Society
$80,000-$100,000 per year
Full non-contributory benefits package, effective after 90 days
Private NJ family seeks an experienced and discreet Chauffeur/Executive Protection to assist with the day-to-day driving the Gentleman of the House as well as seeing to the concerns of the family. The schedule consists of a 5-day flexible schedule from Thursday to Monday with the shift starting at 2:00pm and ending at roughly 10:00pm.
• Driving the family to and from general destinations (business meetings, appointments, etc.)
• Driving the family to secondary residences, airports, and heliports
• Maintaining the vehicles for guest readiness at all times
• Ensuring that insurance, regulations, and record of service are kept up-to-date
• Extreme flexibility with hours and scheduling; additional availability to work overtime as needed; this is a full-time position, approximately 2pm – 10pm, Thursday – Monday.
• Former NYPD with Good Guy letter upon retirement; must have prior Executive Protection experience
• Minimum 2 - 3+ years private family experience or related high level work
• Certification in dignitary protection is appreciated but not required
• Clean driving record
• Excellent knowledge of New York City and Tri-state area with emphasis on private airports (e.g. Teterboro, etc.)
• Strong command of English language; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Polished, poised, and discreet
• Must be OK to work with children and pets (no allergies)
• All applicants must be in excellent physical condition (capable to accompany clients on daily exercise routines, etc.)
• Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check
• Legally able to work in the United States
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?