Job (this posting is now closed/inactive)
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
New York, NY 10017 United States
Our client, a High Profile Individual, is seeking a live-in Butler/Concierge to support him out of his residence. This role involves a great deal of one-on-one private concierge and domestic support as well as event coordination.
• Overseeing all elements of hospitality, food and beverage service within the residence (Butler duties)
• Personal shopping, running errands, and concierge assistance
• Managing and reporting on purchases and property spending
• Managing household contractors & additional contractors, including procuring proposals, approvals, scheduling and payment
• Managing event production for social and philanthropic events
• Liaising new relationships, as well as maintaining previous relationships with residence vendors, contractors, neighbors and the community
• Supervising repairs and renovations within the home and throughout the property
• Must be discrete and maintain strict confidentiality
• 24/7 on-call availability
• Weekend availability when guests are in residence or there are tours scheduled for event/home rental sales etc.
• Silver Service, True Butler and/or Mega Yacht experience a plus
Please note this is a live-in position.
Please submit your resume for consideration.