Job: Private CHEF - Travel + Yacht, FL, CO, Yacht, FL
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Private CHEF - Travel + Yacht
FL, CO, Yacht, FL 33316 United States
• Salary DOE
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
Ft. Lauderdale FL-based couple is seeking a private chef to travel with them between their homes and onboard their yacht.
Duties - homes
• Shop, cook, serve
• Inventory food, beverages, wine
• Clean, follow sanitary processes: FIFO, labeling, etc.
• Coordinate with housekeepers and property mgrs.
• Typical schedule: 5 days/week
This is a live-out position based in Ft. Lauderdale. A private suite is provided at the other home.
Duties - Yacht
Onboard experience (55m+), current STCW, ENG1
• Full-charge when owners are onboard, for crew (16), owners and their guests (with stew/cook)
• Crew member status and berthing
• May have possibility to handle charters
-Legal to work in U.S.
-Formal culinary training/degree
-Cook to special dietary requirements
-Ability to figure and manage daily calorie counts
-Table service; casual
-Able to travel freely, sometimes with short notice
-Background check, personality screening, and drug testing
-Experienced private chef and yacht chef (55m+); private and charter, STCW and ENG1
-Live-out position based in Ft. Lauderdale
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?