Job: Floating Executive Personal Assistant (Upper East Side), New York, NY
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Floating Executive Personal Assistant (Upper East Side)
New York, NY 10065 United States
$55,000+ with benefits package
Prominent Company seeks experienced Floating Executive Personal Assistant. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Organizes and sets priorities among a variety of complex tasks, including a high volume of regularly occurring work and a constantly changing array of special projects.
• Manages a complex and dynamic calendar
• Coordinating detailed travel itineraries for international and domestic travel
• Identifies, prepares, and compiles necessary materials to ensure that the Principal has appropriate information for meetings, reports, presentations, events, and special projects
• Organizes, manages and provides administrative support for special projects and events
• Undertakes research projects and collects and analyzes data as background for meetings and special projects
• Monitors and approves expenses for the department and the president
• Prepares routine correspondence, electronic materials, and documents
• Acting as gatekeeper and main liaison
• Perform general office support such as ordering supplies, organizing lunches, and other related tasks
• Running errands and managing special requests
This is a full-time position with a 5 day work week. Salary is generous but DOE. The successful candidate will have the flexibility to work overtime as needed. This position also includes a benefits package after three months and the potential to earn a discretionary annual bonus.
• 4 year degree from accredited college or university
• Minimum of 3 years related experience as Executive Personal Assistant
• Excellent references from both current and previous employers
• Prioritize executive tasks and multi-task effectively
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office and Mac OSX
• Professional mindset and the utmost discretion
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Experience working with high phone call volume and multiple line phone system
• Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
• Flexibility with hours and scheduling; availability to work weekends and overtime
• Valid passport, and available for international travel as necessary
• United States work authorization
295 Madison Avenue, 16th Floor
New York NY 10017
Tel: (646) 681 4780
Agency DCA License #2008231
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?