Job: Private Veterinary Technician, Full-Time (Greenwich), Greenwich, CT
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Private Veterinary Technician, Full-Time (Greenwich)
Greenwich, CT 06803 United States
$50,000 - $55,000
Private Greenwich Dog Breeder seeks an experienced and professional Veterinary Technician to assist with animal care. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Care for and monitor the behavior and condition of numerous dogs
• Prepare and administer medications, vaccines, serums, or treatments
• Assist in the diagnosis and treatment of any potential health problems.
• Clean and sterilize instruments, equipment, or materials
• Assist with the maintenance of kennels
• Complete any related duties and run errands as needed
This is a full-time, live-out position. Candidate must have a flexible schedule with availability to work weekends. Salary is generous but DOE.
295 Madison Avenue, 16th Floor
New York NY 10017
Tel: (646) 681 4780
Agency DCA License #2008231
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?