Skip to content
Domestic employment job listings for staffing top private households
The #1 Private Service Job Site
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
(Login to view employer)
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
Sr. Manager, Special Events
Seattle, WA 99999 United States
A private estate in Seattle is looking to hire a Sr. Manager, Special Events. The Sr. Manager, Special Events develops and manages all Owner-related special and personal events. They are responsible for managing plans, itineraries, budgets and implementation (from design through production) of corporate and personal events such as participation at film festivals, conventions/industry events, personal travel/events, and parties.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience in high-profile, large-scale event and entertainment planning and coordination including staging, design, F&B management, transportation coordination, hospitality, service, logistics, production, lighting, AV, multimedia and other event elements.
• Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience of best practices in the event, conference and tradeshow industry.
• Previous project management experience.
• Experience with large scale, high-profile or private events.
• Proven experience managing multiple project teams and tracking/delivering budgets and timelines.
• Solid track record of efficient problem solving and working in a complex, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to effectively negotiate competitive contracts for vendor services as they relate to special events goods and services.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from accredited institution and 10 plus years relevant experience, OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Travel is expected to be 30-40%.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply at: