Job Seeker Info
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
(Login to view employer)
Experienced estate manager for home in Beverly Hills
Los Angeles, CA 90210 United States
Excellent compensation based on experience and health insurance
Experienced estate manger needed for home in Beverly Hills. The home is 17,000 sq. ft. on 2.3 acres. Ideal candidate must have 5 plus years experience managing numerous homes. Knowledge of property and grounds, human resource skills, Security plans and smart home technology are required. Some travel to the Bahamas estate maybe required as well. Expertise in the luxury home area. Candidate must have excellent management skills; household, computer and administrative experience required.
This is not a live-in position. Candidate should reside in the Los Angeles area or relocate themselves.
Some of the duties include:
• Manage, hire and train staff of 12
• Daily maintenance of home and furnishings
• Interview and manage all outside vendors
• Maintain automobiles
• Oversee grounds (Fountains, pool, tennis court)
• Two dogs, when Principals are in town
• Maintain and update house manual
• Routine maintenance (HVAC, radiant floors, upholstery cleaning, etc).
• Manage all work related to the art and valuables.
• Prepare and manage all events.
• Keep household accessories and products up to date
• Shopping seasonally
• Weekly reporting to the Principles
• Minimum of 5 years experience working as an Estate Manager
ALL CANDIDATE MUST PASS EXTENSIVE BACKGROUD CHECK
Excellent compensation based on experience. 30 days vacation and excellent health benefits.
Please submit resume, salary requirements, photo and date of availability.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED
Education, training, experience:
Pass full criminal and drug background check
Copyright 2011, EstateJobs.com - all rights reserved.