Skip to content
Domestic employment job listings for staffing top private households
The #1 Private Service Job Site
Job: Estate Manager, South Lake Tahoe, NV
(Login to view employer)
IMPORTANT: Only one document attachment is allowed on your application. If employer has requested multiple items, please combine all pages into one document before attaching / uploading.
South Lake Tahoe, NV 89413 United States
• Minimum $70,000 annual salary depending on experience.
• Full-time separate live in 2-bedroom home on property, which includes utilities.
• PAID SICK DAYS after 6 months of employment
• Paid vacation after 1 year of employment
• Paid holidays (if worked)
• Medical insurance after 90 days of employment with 100% paid Medical Insurance after 2 years of full time employment.
OVERALL JOB DESCRIPTION:
• The Estate Manager job includes but is not limited to the supervision and operations of a large, multi guest home property.
• Ideal candidate will supervise all vendors, household staff, be in charge of a detailed budget.
• Possess great knowledge on landscaping, boat maintenance, security planning, contractor maintenance/scheduling, as well as planning and executing social events.
• The Estate Manager must have a prior experience working in private service in addition to having a background in business, human relations, accounting, and/or bookkeeping.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
• Social etiquette is a plus.
• Basic understanding of computer technology is essential to oversee the ranch.
• Excellent time management and motivation skills
• SELF STARTER
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Highest level of personal service experience with private families and/or individuals
• Possesses basic Human Resource principles
• Well educated in domestic arena
• Proper social etiquette and cultural knowledge
• Acute business skills in areas of finance, computer technology, planning and organization.
• Human resources and hiring/firing procedures
• Training of all employees
• Independent and team project management
• Creative intuitive thinking and problem solving
• Very resourceful
• Adaptable and anticipate various needs of employer
• Ability to coordinate outside vendors/services for large fundraising events
• Well traveled (important for entire estate manager)
• Up to date on all applicable technologies and global communications
• Negotiating skills
• Technologically savvy
• Conversational Spanish is helpful but not required
• College and/or other certificate degree required
• Hiring, training and supervising ALL household staff
• Overseeing the operational maintenance of the ranch and/or multiple residences
• Daily communication with employer
• Creating and maintaining household manuals
• Managing the calendar
• Organizing and running large events and parties
• Bookkeeping and accounting tasks
• Managing and overseeing designated projects
• Maintaining and supervising all household and property security
• Booking travel arrangements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards required to perform essential job functions.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?